Jul 25, 2010

16th Story : The Praise

To what extend can a person do to get a praise from someone ?
Because I honestly do not have any idea on what else to do to get a praise from the one person that I want to hear it from..

just one praise will do..

- you cooking is great..
- you are very kind..
- you look wonderful..
- you smell nice..
- you are so smart
- you make my day..

Just simple words..
I only wish to hear them once a month if once a week is that hard..

Instead, I have to put up with all this :

- I can cook better than this..
- you look fat, lose some weight..
- your face is full of acne, do something about it..
- you smell like my breath in the morning..
- are you sure you have a head ?
- why am I stuck with you all day ?

I tried my nest to be the best I can be..
but why is the one person I am waiting to praise me,
do nothing but humiliate me, over and over again.. ?

Am I really that bad ?
Am I really that unworthy of a simple praise ?

If I am not supposed to feel like crying after wards,
what am I supposed to feel ?

2 comments:

faiz ck said...

kak syah~ mungkin dia gurau je tu..like us all...we dont ever meant what we said...u look just nice, the best for us at least...dont be sad!

ashz_ami said...

if he realy is joking, I can take it..
tp, if tiap hari camtu, sape xrasa kecik ati..
mebi I am over reacting, but I need to take care of my heart.. too many scars left by one person..