Oct 17, 2009

3rd Story : The Wait

Being with someone is never easy..
After being close to a person for more than 5 years,
Certain expectations will emerge..

I will expect him to know..
- what kind of flowers do I like..
- what kind of cloths do I wear..
- what am I fond of..
- what am I afraid of..
- what makes me happy..
- what makes me sad..
- what makes me cry..

I will expect that person to show..
- that I am needed in his life..
- that I am a part of his life..
- that I am important..
- that I mean something..
- that he cares about me..

I want to know how does it feel to be needed by someone..
I want to feel what its like to be a part of someones life..
I want to know I am important for someone..
I want to feel that I bring a meaning to someone..
I want to know that someone cares for me..
I want someone to notice and miss me when I am gone..

Too much tears have been flowing just because of my expectations..
My heart has been torn apart too many times to count..
I feel so insignificant, worthless and trivial..
and worst of all, I feel so alone even when I have him by my side..

Even after 5 years,
he still doesn't know what I feel..
what I want in life..
what I need from him..
and he still can't show what he feels towards me..
what he wants from me..
what he needs from me..

Should I wait for him for another 5 years ?
Because honestly, I don't think my heart is that strong anymore..

2 comments:

hatim a.r said...

u hav to giv him some space.guys r like dat u kno we dont like to b push around.mayb all this while ure asking too much frm him?n mayb now its time u let him do things the way he wanted.sumtimes girls xpect korean drama-ish jiwengness from guys.i blame the TV for that.real life is not like that but i say this guy ure loving now is probably the best most awesome guy u ever met hehe

ashz_ami said...

i dont really know how to respond to that.. hehe.. i hope he is worth the wait.. and, i have expectations not bcoz of korean drama's ifluence ! its bcoz of all the disney movies i've been watching..