Oct 21, 2009

4th Story : The Smile

Do you know what makes your heart smiles ?

As for me..
Sometimes, something so simple can make my heart smiles happily..
But my heart never smile that easily..

I can be smiling ever so broadly and seems overwhelmingly happy when..

I'm in a party, chatting with people..
I'm with my family watching TV..
I'm gossiping with my friends..

I'm eating a heart full of my favourite dishes..
I'm on a shopping spree with my BFF..

Or the times when..

My friends give me presents..
My date went well..

My parents praise me for being good..

My efforts are worth while..

and when my results are good..


But my heart is not smiling..
Sometimes, I think my heart is even crying because of my pretense..
I always want my heart smile..
but I can't seem to make my heart smile even at my happiest moments..
It is hard for my heart to smile

But it is really not that hard because..
My heart can smile when..

I see the sky early in the morning and at dawn..
I hear the sound of night..

I smell the fresh scent of grass after the rain..
I see my parents' faces when they are happy..

I quarrel and make up with my siblings..

I am cooking..

I see my friends eating their heart out happily..

and when, I can just stand in the rain and let all my worries be washed away..


and, most of all,
My heart smiles its best when I manage to make the ones I love happy..
and just by seeing others being happy because of me..


Here is a simple story about the simplest thing that makes my heart smiles..

Once, I was very frustrated over something I heard..
I tried everything I can to rid of the feelings..
But nothing seems to work..
Then, suddenly..
A person came to me with no idea of what is going on with me
and just said 'hye' with the most wonderful smile on his face..
At that moment, my worries and frustration were gone..
and my heart started smiling again..

All because of a simple SMILE..

4 comments:

hatim a.r said...

eh eh yang kate hye tu mesti aku hahahaha matila perasan

ashz_ami said...

mmg hatim pun.. cmne tahu ? hehe..

org lain mane ckp hye kt aisyh kn.. =p

hatim a.r said...

wah maluuuuuu hehe.xpe2 chill jgn stress nnt kite njoy di espana!!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.