Nov 15, 2009

9th Story : The Song

I always listen to different songs everyday..
Each songs depeds on my mood..
and I usually listens to the same song everytime..

When I am happy,
I like to listen to cheerful songs..
Song that will remind me of my happiness..

When I am sad,
I like to listen to painful song..
Songs that will remind me of my sadness..

When I am excited,
I like to listen to jumpy songs..
Song that will remind me of my excitement..

But when I am feeling down or feel like quitting,
I like to listen to inspiring songs..
Songs that will make me forget..

Or when I am hurt,
I like to listen to love songs..
Songs that will make feel loved again..

But, there is one particular song that I always listen to..
No matter what mood I am in..
Because it sooths my mind..
Because my parents said its their song..
and I want it to be my song as well..

No comments: