Nov 29, 2009

12th Story : The Meal

I love to cook..
But I love it more seeing the finish meal..

I cook when I feel disturbed by something..
I cook when I am happy because of something..
I cook when I am about to cry because of something..
I cook when I feel the need to make something..

At home, I was not allowed to even wash my dishes, what more to cook..
because both my mum and my maid,
consider me as a nuisance in the kitchen..

But now, I can cook anything I want, anytime I want..
and each time I am cooking, everything just fade away around me..
at that time, its just me in the kitchen cooking..

and here starts the list of all the meals so far :








These are what I usually have for my dinner here..
Its simple to make but delicious to taste..
to my taste at least..

Just looking at them made me hungry + very very happy..
Can't wait to start cooking again tomorrow..

5 comments:

faiz ck said...

send some to india~look tantalizing..hahahah

Al Quds Travel said...

Al Quds Travel Welcome You :-

"AL QUDS TRAVEL FAIR 09"
Date : 10,11,12 December 2009
Time : 10.30 am - 10.00 pm
Venue : Ruang Legar KB Mall K.Bharu
Organizer : Al Quds Travel Sdn Bhd
Official Radio : THR Gegar FM
Tel No : 609-747 9999

Diskaun RM999.00 untuk Pakej Umrah

irma-ain ibrahim said...

cooking can be the best remedy. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashz_ami said...

to me,cooking is the best remedy.. eating the food is also the best remedy.. =)